Tuesday, June 10, 2008

$4,000 and Riding Baby!

Thank you so much to all of my sponsors!
Green Mountain College- Make-A-Difference thank you for all your help with school and with this trip! People like everyone in this group are very special and should be really proud of all the good they do!
Mr. Christie- Thanks for letting me do some work with you and your building guys!oh yeah...I'm good at making particularly stupid faces...eep!Benjamin Mansfield-Thanks so much!
Evelyn Cummings/Dean Hill Pet Center- Thank you for your donation and giving me a place to work when I am home!
Paul Pappas- Thank you for your donation!
Uncle Mike and Aunt Sue Maki- Thank you for your donation and it was great seeing you up at the farm, I hope you have a good summer congrats on being grandparents!
The Aldrich Family- Thank you for letting me borrow your trainer to have at school and for your donation!
Theresa Kline- Thank you so much for your donation!
Jason Webber- Thanks so much, My dad said I may ride through your home town? If you're a cyclist you should catch up with us and take a ride!
Desilets Contracting- Thanks you for your help!
Tina and Bob Webb- Thank you for your donation it was really nice of you guys!
Grammy and Papa- Thanks for your donation and for checking up on my blog and all the rider status' I'll keep them more updated throug the summer I promise!
Keith Druhl- Thank you so much for your donation! Hopefully I'll make something to share with CCTV when I get back!
Gail and George Warmke- Thanks for your donation, It was really nice to see you the other weekend! I loved laughing with you guys and thinking about false teeth sewn to the front of prom dresses!

Today I mailed some donations that will put me at my goal of $4,000 AMAZING!!! Its hard to believe that in 8 days I'll be in Portsmouth for training and then hitting the road in 10 days, WOWZA!


Thank you all!!

No comments: