Thursday, June 26, 2008

have you ever seen Bethel Mountain?

And in late breaking news...is me.  My picture was in the Valley News Today (June 26).  Since I haven't posted any photos of me on here...you can find it there and perhaps when I have access to a scanner can add it.  

Today we rode our bikes from Lebanon, NH to Rochester, VT which was about 50 miles...and up Bethel Mountain.  Which is steep and loooong (and when I say steep, I mean steep).  I challenged myself to ride up the entire 6 miles of it without stopping or getting off my bike and succeeded.  Yay! 
Sadly it was pouring almost the entire trip except for when we were in Queeche (where I took the pictures) which prevented us from flying down the other side of the mountain too fast because it would've been to slippery (but still managed 51mph) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while that you have been on the road Laura, but you have really changed...
Dad

~Maki said...

what?