Thursday, July 10, 2008

Avon Lake




So Kate and I easily have the best host family! Thank you Maureen, Phil, Erin, and Ian (Max, and the cat who we didn't see) for hosting us.  We got to stay with them for two nights and it was amazing to have a bed to sleep in and a family to stay with.  The first night that we were there Kate and I were so tired that we just went to bed, buuut finally we got to hang out with the fam. 
Earlier that day we worked on a build site in Cleveland and my Dad sent some Honest teas with his co-workers for all of my fellow B&B'ers.  It was a really nice surprise, Thanks Dad! While we were at the build site (where we accomplished sooo much!! I'd like to add) we met someone who knew the owner of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and he got our entire group free tickets!  Awesome.  While inside I did think Cleveland rocked...and then once I went outside, where it was pouring rain and no longer had that feeling. 

1 comment:

mike said...

I remember being relieved to leave Ohio too on my way thru. Glad to hear you ran into some good folks on the way. Uncle Mike