Sunday, July 20, 2008

Were your parents beavers?.........

...cuz, Daaaaymmm.

My patience level with the slow internet here in Pepin, WI has wiped me clean of my ability to post photos or a decent blog, this is attempt 9 sooo....I'll have to actually post updates of the last few days along with pictures during out next time with internet.  

I would like to thank everyone who is checking up on me, for checking up on me, its great! (if you want my cell # ask me or my parents and we'll be sure to give it to you) and so appreciated.  For all those who know I was really sick, I am almost over it and and enthusiastic to be spinning at full pace in the near future.  Although I was under the weather I still rode out longest day yet (which included a wrong turn. detour) which totaled 127.9 miles! epic. yes. (a good story. more on that later..)

I would also like to add that I love WI!! It is a great state, beautiful like VT or NH except bigger and with perfect roads.  Some of the towns have been realllly small which is pretty wild. (more on all of this when I have pictures and time)

But it is getting late fast and I need to pack my belongings for tomorrow and clean up my bicycle a bit.  Tomorrow I am in St. Paul, MN (sounds like a place with internet!)

and my brothers birthday was July 18! Happy Birthday Andrew!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very glad you are healthy again. We are counting on you as one of the premier posters. Looking forward to the photos.