Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Minot, ND- Minot, ND (day off)

Early in the day I went to an interesting art store/cafe to read and drink some coffee and I met a group of 3 (2 guys, 1 girl and 3 dogs) who were/are riding freight trains across America I talked with them for a good hour of so and they told me of all their adventures on trains which was totally interesting to me because of my great fear of trains...they started in Washington and will end up in PA in about 2 weeks (good luck guys!) which is really neat. 

 I called up Allison Horvath who is now currently living around here and we met for lunch which was a lot of fun.  We chatted and caught up a bit since we hadn't seen each other in a while and then she left me back to my overnight stay before dinner.  I spent the rest of my day off reading on the comfy couch in the bookstore until they closed and I had to go to bed.

No comments: