Monday, August 25, 2008

VANCOUVER...Tire Dip!




4,000 miles.  Thank you all I had a great time!  I'm now waiting in the Vancouver airport for my plane to leave.   There is sweat, saltwater, cake, dirt and champagne in my hair which I am pretty sure many people can smell...(but I did change out of my bike clothes!) 

I have a lot of fond memories thank you all!  <3>



Thank You sponsors for all your kind donations.  Thanks Rick Roberts for bringing me to the airport in Vancouver (and bringing me a box for my bike!) 


4 comments:

Baker Watson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I've followed you and several of your fellow bikers through your blogs all the way across the country.

I'm glad everyone made it safely to Vancouver.

Congratulations on a job well done. I'm sure it will be an adventure you will remember the rest of your life.

Baker Watson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a unique journey well traveled! Thank you for sharing your memories. You've done good!

Craig's Dad Chuck

Moxness said...

Awesome job! I've enjoyed your blog and your great photos. Good luck with all your life's adventures!

Diane Moxness
Anson's Mother-Unit

~Maki said...

Thanks Everyone!!